The first step in obtaining your military education benefits is getting admitted to University.
- First-Time Freshman-never attended college
- Transfer-students from another college or university
- Re-Entry-UL Lafayette was the last college attended
- Send your Military Transcript
Majors and Programs:
Questions about applying to UL Lafayette? Contact:
Admissions and Recruitment Services
*VETERANS AND MILITARY MEMBERS MAY BE ELIGIBLE FOR A WAIVER OF THEIR ADMISSIONS APPLICATION FEE. CONTACT US FOR DETAILS.
Here are a few University resources you may find helpful:
- Veterans Upward Bound offers academic services to certain veterans preparing for post-secondary education
- Student Support Services-Veterans can assist with a variety of services from academic to financial and more
- Academic Success Center can help with choosing a major
- Financial Aid and Scholarships provide additional funds that can be used in addition to some benefits
- Tuition and Fees shows charges based on enrollment
- University Housing provides information about living on campus