You are here

Academic Changes

The VA and the Office of Veteran and Military Student  Services closely monitors each student’s enrollment status and progression toward degree completion. Any changes that can affect your benefits will be reported to VA.

You should notify our office if there are any changes in your academic status including:

  • Change in Enrollment
    • Schedule adjustment
    • Withdrawl from class(es)
    • Resignation from the University
    • Sitting out or transferring

Some changes can result in payment delays or cause a debt that you will have to repay to the University and/or VA.

  • Change of Program
  • Major, Minor, or Concentration

You must submit a new Curriculum Checklist showing courses that transfer to your new program.